This is one of the big differences between Hillary and Trump.
Trump will close and protect our border – and Hillary will continue Obama’s open border policy.
Hillary will continue catch and release. She will continue the devastating sanctuary cities. She will continue allowing unvetted Muslims and Syrians into the country by the thousands – which plan do you want for your children?
Vote Trump 2016!
1. Trump’s signature issue: ‘We will build a great wall along the southern border. And Mexico will pay for the wall.’
2. A pledge to begin deporting more border-crossers instead of engaging them in long, drawn-out legal proceedings: ‘We’re going to end catch-and-release.’
3. ‘Zero tolerance for criminal aliens,’ and a promise to deport ‘illegal immigrants who are arrested for any crime whatsoever.’
4. Trump would ‘block funding for sanctuary cities’ that refuse to turn over criminal aliens to the federal government for deportation.
5. ‘Cancel unconstitutional executive orders’ – a code for President Obama’s ‘deferred action’ orders that protect an estimated 5 million illegal immigrants and their family members from deportation.
6. Trump would ‘suspend the issuance of visas’ to people from countries ‘where adequate screening cannot occur,’ including ‘places like Syria and Libya.’
7. Unspecified action against the 23 countries that refuse to accept their own citizens after the U.S. deports them.
8. A ‘biometric entry-exit visa tracking system’ like one that Congress has demanded, a system that would help authorities identify and remove the half-million visa holders who stay longer than allowed each year.
9. A strict use of the ‘e-verify’ employment system in order to ‘turn off the jobs and benefits magnet’ that lures foreigners into the U.S.
10. The formation of an ‘immigration commission’ that would change the criteria for entering the U.S., selecting immigrants ‘based on their likelihood of success in U.S. society, and their ability to be financially self-sufficient.’